KangaTrak was previously licensed to Rocla in Australia and is now licensed to the Sydney based precaster 2 barrows.
Why use KangaTrak?
- Long lifecycle durable concrete
- Bushfire proof materials
- Pedestrian, bicycle & light vehicle use
- Low maintenance non-slip finishes
- Quality architectural colours & textures
- Suitable for extreme environments
- Quality assured & fully engineered
- Easy and simple to install
- Non-polluting installation
- Does not rot, twist, creep or splinter
- No metal fasteners to rust
- Relocatable and flexible design
Kaiki Trail, Granite Island
The KangaTrak Boardwalk originated as a humble on-ground concrete boardwalk traversing a National Parks managed Fairy Penguin rookery in South Australia. The boardwalk was required to be robust and durable, for a highly exposed coastal landscape and to have a minimum physical and visual intrusion into the natural site. The original boardwalk has now been developed into four different modular systems: boardwalks, bridges, jetties, and promenades.
KangaTrak Modular Systems
A low height boardwalk up to 1 metre high installed directly onto the ground surface with a prepared crushed rock base.
An elevated boardwalk up to 2 metres high, installed onto a concrete marine pile, concrete stormwater pipe or screw pile.
Bridges of a single beam span, using a minimum number of precast components allowing for fast installation; an arched precast unit able to be widened by adding units adjacent to form a fast installed crossing.
On-ground panel treads laid onto nibbed piers providing a low elevated quality finish pavement allowing for service to be installed and readily accessed.
"Ready to start your project?"